1- Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- 1- Voluntary contents and information provided by the User
Contact information and contents: Personal Data that the User voluntarily
provides to the Application during use, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials to services and/or products provided, interests and preferences, personal interests and preferences and any other personal contents, etc
If the User does not communicate Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, will be impossible for the Data Controller to provide, in whole or in part, its services. It will be impossible also in case that Personal Data is necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the contract conclusion.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller third parties Personal Data, is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication, or disclosure.
- 2- Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
- Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, the method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage Data: Personal Data may be collected relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.
- Geolocation Data: the Application may collect Personal Data concerning User’s location, which may consist in GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, such as GPS), as well as in data which identify the nearest repeater, Wi-Fi hotspots, and BlueTooth, communicated when you enable products or features based on the location.
- 3- Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies
2- Purposes of the processing
Collected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- EXTERNAL management of payments via credit card, bank transfer, or other means: to manage Users’ payments through external platforms that collect payment data without allowing the owner of the Application to access it.
Personal Data is communicated to PayPal Holdings, Inc., www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Sending of e-mails or newsletter and handling of mailing list: to contact the User using e-mails containing commercial and promotional information concerning the Application.
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting: to show advertisements that are more relevant to the User based on his browsing behavior and his preferences.
3- Personal Data processing methods
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT, and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who is involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects, will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address email@example.com.
4- Legal basis for the processing
User’s Personal Data is processed on the following legal basis:
- user’s consent for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party
- processing is necessary for the vital interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at the following mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data is processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the
parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or the following mailing address Stradale Cravone, 138 – 95121 Catania (CT).
Personal Data may be transferred to Countries outside the EU: USA.
For these Countries, an adequacy decision by the European Commission exists or, in the absence of such decision, it is possible to request further information from the Data Controller regarding any adopted appropriate safeguards as well as the means to obtain a copy of Data or the exact location where they have been stored.
6- Security of processing
The Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that the Processing complies with the applicable law.
7- Period of storage of Data
Personal Data will be stored for the time necessary to perform the purposes for which they have been collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be stored for the whole duration of the agreement, to fulfill the inherent and consequent obligations, for compliance with law provisions, and defensive purposes. When the Processing of Personal Data is based on User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of such consent.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order.
All Personal Data shall be deleted or stored in a form that shall not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the storage period. At the expiration of such period, the right to access, rectify, erase, and portability of Personal Data can not be exercised.
8- Automated individual decision-making
All collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning the User or may significantly affect the User.
9- Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights concerning Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular,
the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its Data;
- access its Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
- receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
- complain to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
To exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
10- Data controller
The Data Controller is Domenico Mannino, Stradale Cravone, 138 – 95121 Catania (CT), Tax Code MNNDNC76R20C351U, Tax Code/VAT No. 05172100876, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, certified e-mail email@example.com, phone +39 375 684 2241.
Latest update: 18/02/2021